Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Love food? Buy tickets to the Halloween Nosh Tour for a deliciously spooky evening of food + drink.
Discover Albany Blog
- 10 ways to celebrate Halloween and Harvest in Albany, Oregon
- Fall Craft Brew Events in Albany
- 6 things you didn't know you could do at the NW Art and Air Festival
- Mid-valley 4th of July Celebrations
- 6 gorgeous gardens to tour this June: Through the Garden Gate 2015
- Head for the Cascades this summer: Adventure Bus starts June 13
- Honoring those who serve: Albany Memorial Day Service 2015
Oct. 1, 2015 - Oct. 31, 2015
From pumpkin patches to hay rides, trick-or-treating to food touring, we've got the scoop on more...
Saturday, Oct. 17, 2015
Enjoy delicious craft beer from over 20 local breweries at this downtown Albany event. more...