Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Looking for things to do with the family in Albany this summer? Click here for the Journey to the Center of Albany Passport program.
Discover Albany Blog
- Action and adventure at Jet Boat World Series in the mid-valley
- Did you know? 10 Quirky facts and figures about Albany's ATI Northwest Art & Air Festival
- Adventuring in Albany: Paddling, biking and running
- Movies at Monteith has hit downtown Albany
- Celebrate 4th of July in the mid-valley
- Art & Adventures in Albany: a travel writer's view
- Oregon man swims through Albany to fight cancer
Saturday, September 6, 2014
Explore hundreds of antique and vintage items for sale at Albany's annual Antiques in the more...
Friday, September 19, 2014
Sample tasty microbrews from all over the Northwest when craft brewers, distillers and cidermakers take more...