Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Kids and families! Explore Albany and win prizes this summer with our summer passport program.
Discover Albany Blog
- Fall Craft Brew Events in Albany
- 6 things you didn't know you could do at the NW Art and Air Festival
- Mid-valley 4th of July Celebrations
- 6 gorgeous gardens to tour this June: Through the Garden Gate 2015
- Head for the Cascades this summer: Adventure Bus starts June 13
- Honoring those who serve: Albany Memorial Day Service 2015
- Grow a greener life: National Sustainability Fair comes to Albany
Saturday, Sept. 12, 2015
Vendors from all over the Pacific Northwest converge on downtown Albany, turning it into a more...
Friday, Sept. 18, 2015
Sample beers and ciders from up to 25 breweries and cider houses! $20 gets you more...