Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Discover Albany Blog
- Your 2015 guide to Easter + springtime events in Albany, Oregon
- Six ways to celebrate your sweetie in Albany for Valentine's Day 2015
- "Magical moment in wildlife" featured on KGW
- Ringing in the New Year in Albany
- Night-Time Magic: where to see Albany's best holiday lights
- Albany Holiday Favorites: Week 3
- Albany Holiday Favorites: Week 2
March 20-April 4, 2015
"Much Ado About Nothing," one Shakespeare's most enduringly popular lighthearted romantic comedies, comes to life more...
April 5, 2015
Don't miss the 4th Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Monteith Park. On-site registration for children more...