Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Discover Albany Blog
- Easter and Springtime events for kids
- Albany's flag tradition
- Ten romantic things to do in Albany this Valentine's Day
- Night-Time Magic: Albany's don't-miss holiday light displays
- Five things to do on a snow day in Albany
- Foodie gifts from the mid-valley
- Over the Rivers and Through the Woods for Thanksgiving week
Celebrate Oregon's history at the Oregon Heritage Conference, April 23-25 in historic Albany. The conference more...
April 26, 2014
Enjoy a springtime celebration of the natural world in downtown Albany with the Procession of more...