Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Looking for things to do with the family in Albany this summer? Click here for the Journey to the Center of Albany Passport program.
Discover Albany Blog
- Adventuring in Albany: Paddling, biking and running
- Movies at Monteith has hit downtown Albany
- Celebrate 4th of July in the mid-valley
- Art & Adventures in Albany: a travel writer's view
- Oregon man swims through Albany to fight cancer
- Summer fun for kids in Albany
- Discover the past during National Historic Preservation Month
Saturday, July 26, 2014 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Don't Miss the 37th Annual Tour of Historic Homes in historic downtown Albany. Ride in more...
July 26, 2014
Come watch the thrilling sport of jet sprint boat racing at the new Global Jet more...