Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Discover Albany Blog
- Albany community helps SAHS rebuild
- Your 2015 guide to Easter + springtime events in Albany, Oregon
- Six ways to celebrate your sweetie in Albany for Valentine's Day 2015
- "Magical moment in wildlife" featured on KGW
- Ringing in the New Year in Albany
- Night-Time Magic: where to see Albany's best holiday lights
- Albany Holiday Favorites: Week 3
May 1, 2015
Come tour historic downtown Albany and taste wines from dozens of Willamette Valley wineries at more...
May 2-3, 2015
History comes to life in this entertaining town-wide historical drama. Step back into a different more...