Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Discover Albany Blog
- Celebrate 4th of July in the mid-valley
- Healthy Living Fair and Gorgeous Gardens to Visit this June
- Celebrate National Historic Preservation Month in Albany
- Food and Farms this April in Albany
- 6th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- March 2016 springtime events in Albany, Oregon
- Swoon your Valentine in Albany this Feb 14th
Saturdays 9am - 1pm
Join us this Saturday at 4th & Ellsworth (City Hall parking lot) in Albany for more...
June 18th, 2016
Our June 18 kick-off celebration features free trolley rides, photo opportunity & a bonus stamp. more...