Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Kids and families! Explore Albany and win prizes this summer with our summer passport program.
Discover Albany Blog
- Honoring those who serve: Albany Memorial Day Service 2015
- Grow a greener life: National Sustainability Fair comes to Albany
- Discover the stories of Albany's past: Historic Preservation Month 2015
- Albany community helps SAHS rebuild
- Your 2015 guide to Easter + springtime events in Albany, Oregon
- Six ways to celebrate your sweetie in Albany for Valentine's Day 2015
- "Magical moment in wildlife" featured on KGW