Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Make holiday memories on our delicious December Nosh Tour! Buy tickets online now.
Discover Albany Blog
- Night-Time Magic: where to see Albany's best holiday lights
- Albany Holiday Favorites: Week 3
- Albany Holiday Favorites: Week 2
- Albany's Night Time Magic holiday light contest!
- Albany Christmas Favorites: Week 1
- Find your perfect Thanksgiving in Albany, Oregon
- Guide to 2014 Veterans Day Events in Albany, Oregon
Dec. 5-19, 2014
Experience Christmas magic when you take your family to one of the mid-valley's beloved holiday more...
Dec. 20, 2014, 4-7 p.m.
Join us for a special Holiday Nosh Tour! Via Albany's Historic Trolley, departing from the more...