Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Discover Albany Blog
- Albany's Night Time Magic Holiday Light Contest 2015
- Wine Country Thanksgiving: where to taste near Albany, Oregon
- Giving thanks: Albany's 2015 Thanksgiving Day meals
- Celebrating Veterans Day 2015 in Albany
- Ghost touring in historic Albany
- 10 ways to celebrate Halloween and Harvest in Albany, Oregon
- Fall Craft Brew Events in Albany
Thursday, Nov. 26, 2015
No Thanksgiving is complete without a tasty meal. If you want a holiday feast but more...
Nov. 20-22 and Nov. 27-29, 2015
Celebrate the end of harvest with Thanksgiving wine tastings. Toast the the holidays at special more...