Welcome to Albany. We think you’ll like it here.
In this friendly town nestled where two rivers meet, you can wander by lovingly-restored historic homes or watch wood-carvers bring a hand-crafted carousel to life. Hungry? Visit Albany’s unique restaurants, where chefs transform the bounty of Willamette Valley into fresh, authentic local cuisine. Thirsty? Savor a craft beer, locally-made cider, or glass of award-winning Oregon wine.
From Albany, you can take a drive on winding country roads and visit old-fashioned covered bridges, built by pioneers and still standing today. Feel the breeze as you explore our fertile countryside from a bicycle, or splash in the waters of one of our many lakes and rivers.
In Albany, you’ll find a simpler pace of life. Here, we take the time to preserve our history, cultivate our land, and explore Oregon’s beauty.
Discover Albany Blog
- Swoon your Valentine in Albany this Feb 14th
- New Year's Eve 2015 and New Year's Day 2016 in Albany
- Holiday Events & Christmas Dinners | Dec. 21-26, 2015
- Albany's 2015 Night Time Magic Winners
- Albany Holiday Events | Dec. 14-Dec. 20, 2015
- Albany Holiday Events | Dec. 7-Dec. 13, 2015
- Albany Holiday Events: Nov. 30-Dec. 6, 2015