Tickets are on sale now for Albany's most popular food tour of the year, the annual Halloween Nosh Tour. The tour features local food and wine paired with ghoulish story-telling and historic buildings decked out in Halloween splendor. The Halloween Nosh Tour is Saturday, Oct. 25, from 4-7 p.m.
Riding on-board Albany's vintage trolley, guests on the Nosh Tour will stop at half-a-dozen different surprise locations, with food and drink from both well-known chefs and brand-new establishments featured along the way.
Although the itinerary for the Halloween tour won't be revealed until guests step on board the trolley, here are a few sneak peeks to look forward to:
- a ride on-board Albany's vintage trolley, which was once owned by an Oregon celebrity.
- stops in two of Albany's four historic districts.
- a chance to meet the chefs and hear about how they create their signature dishes.
- delicious, seasonally-inspired food.
- locally-produced beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic options included).
Sound intriguing? Tickets are still available!
Tickets are $45 each or $40 for two or more and can be purchased at the Albany Visitors Association, 110 3rd Ave. SE, Albany, 541-928-0911. Guests must be 21 and over. All food, beverages and transportation are included in the ticket price.
For more information, call 541-928-0911 or email email@example.com.