The staff of the Albany Visitors Association is happy to help with your travel needs, in the mid-Willamette Valley and throughout all of Oregon. We have a list of “all the things” in Albany and Linn County. Check them out below.
Please contact our Group Tour Manager Kim Jackson for help with:
- Finding a venue, catering, and entertainment for your conference, meeting, wedding or event.
- Negotiating group discounts with Albany hotels.
- Scheduling group meals at restaurants.
- Arranging a true “Farm-to-Table” dinner
- Finding great stops along the way to and from Albany (including restroom stops).
- Using Albany as a home base for day trips to: Portland, Eugene, Mountains, Coast.
- Where to park the bus.
- Renting the Albany Trolley and other transportation.
- Arranging itineraries for tours of: Covered Bridges, Historic Downtown Albany, Sipping trails (Wineries, breweries, distilleries), Albany Regional Museum, and Albany Historic Carousel & Museum, etc.
Meeting Rooms and facilities
If you are planning an event, view the list of Albany-area venues and meeting rooms contact us to receive personalized venue recommendations from our group tour manager Kim Jackson, 541-928-0911.