The staff of the Albany Visitors Association is happy to help with your travel needs, in the mid-Willamette Valley and throughout all of Oregon!
If you are planning an event, view the list of Albany-area venues and meeting rooms, or send us information on your event and receive personalized venue recommendations from our group tour coordinator.
If you are a tour operator, please click here for access to our exclusive package travel itineraries and information.
Please contact our Group Tour representative, Sherri Pagliari, for help with:
- Finding a venue, catering, and entertainment for your conference, meeting, wedding or event.
- Arranging group discounts with Albany hotels.
- Scheduling group meals at restaurants.
- Outlining a group itinerary – Covered Bridges, Wineries, Agritourism Trails, Historic Downtowns, Shopping, and many more attractions and events.
- Finding great stops along the way to and from Albany (including restroom stops).
- Using Albany as a home base for day trips to: Portland, Eugene, Mountains, Coast.
- Where to park the bus.
- Renting the Albany Trolley and other transportation.
- Arranging step on guides: Covered Bridges, Historic Downtown Albany, Oregon Country Trails, Wineries, Albany Historic Carousel Project, etc.